Spring Semester Home School Days
Join us for our Second Semester of Home School Days. Curriculum is designed for 3-5 grade students. Each Wednesday will feature a different STEM or Colorado History topic where we explore in the classroom, in the museum and throughout the historic Museum Campus.
- We do require that a supervising adult be present, but you may work together with other Home School families, students of outlying ages/abilities may receive other age-appropriate activities, please speak with Lauren.
- Each Class is $10.
- To pay by cash or check, please contact the museum directly. To register and pay right now, click here (or the button below)
- Please contact Lauren about group discounts and scholarship opportunities.
- Based on feedback from our inaugural Fall Semester, we altered the timing and some of the schedules. We always want to hear from you so we can offer the best Museum Home School Days program around! Lauren Email
- Space is limited, call, click or register today!